Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
Price : Contact us for the best price
Hanoi City Tour 1 Day
8.00- 8.30: Get picked up by our friendly guide and start to explore Hanoi City
08.45: Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish Island in West Lake
It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09.30: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Goddess of Mercy – It is the most unique pagoda in the world
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area
11.15: Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam
Special Note : we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays
12.45: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine
with 8 delicious dishes.
14.00-14.15 : Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
15.15: Leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the "Hanoi Hilton
16.15 -16.30: Tour finishes. Back to hotel
- Shuttle bus during the trip ( Ford Transit, New County…)
- English speaking guide ( at least 5 years of experience)
- A bottle of water
- Entrance tickets
- Vietnamese lunch
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tour guide & driver
- Personal expenses or anything not mentioned above
- Children: from 1 - 4 years old : Free of charge
- Children from 5 - 9 years old : 75 % of charge
- Children from 10 years old : 100 % of charge
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
- Option Cyclo Ride/ Puppet Show will be done in the end of the tour.
- Tour may finish a bit earlier or later in some cases
- The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on our guide’s arrangement